After witnessing three of her children have serious reactions to vaccination and after much research, Landee stopped vaccinating her children. The vaccines contributed to suppressed health, asthma, anaphylactic shock (which can cause death), shingles in the eye, ongoing sickness, hospitalizations, infections and other health problems. Once she stopped vaccinating, the health of her children returned. Find out why she no longer vaccinates her children and why she opposes mandatory vaccination.
• First 2 children fully vaccinated
• Boy wheezed after shots
• At 18 months boy had asthma and respiratory problems
• Children got healthier after vaccines were stopped
• Visited a holistic doctor to get off vaccines and antibiotics
• Third child was not vaccinated, but got DTaP and Tetanus vaccine
• Third child wound up with hives and went into anaphylactic shock
• Child couldn’t breathe, throat was closing, and had to go on steroids after emergency room visit
• Had an vaccine adverse event, a very serious vaccination event
• Daughter got shingles in the eye from chickenpox vaccine
• Landee opposes mandatory vaccination
• Discovered that vaccine free living meant healthier immune function and healthier children
• Not concerned about childhood diseases because a healthy immune system will offer full recovery and lifelong immunity
• Healthy immune systems sometimes means that an unvaccinated child may not even get a childhood disease
• Childhood diseases are rarely deadly
• Our body is our sovereign temple – the government has no right to force vaccinate or force a medical procedure on us or our children
• Parent challenge: do you want to decide vaccines for your child? Or have the government do it for you?
• If you’d like to have medical freedom, get involved and challenge all bills that would mandate forced vaccination and forced medical procedures on a child or ourselves
Source: YouTube 
Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?
One of the biggest myths being propagated in the compliant mainstream media today is that doctors are either pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, and that the anti-vaccine doctors are all “quacks.”
However, nothing could be further from the truth in the vaccine debate. Doctors are not unified at all on their positions regarding “the science” of vaccines, nor are they unified in the position of removing informed consent to a medical procedure like vaccines.
The two most extreme positions are those doctors who are 100% against vaccines and do not administer them at all, and those doctors that believe that ALL vaccines are safe and effective for ALL people, ALL the time, by force if necessary.
Very few doctors fall into either of these two extremist positions, and yet it is the extreme pro-vaccine position that is presented by the U.S. Government and mainstream media as being the dominant position of the medical field.
In between these two extreme views, however, is where the vast majority of doctors practicing today would probably categorize their position. Many doctors who consider themselves “pro-vaccine,” for example, do not believe that every single vaccine is appropriate for every single individual.
Many doctors recommend a “delayed” vaccine schedule for some patients, and not always the recommended one-size-fits-all CDC childhood schedule. Other doctors choose to recommend vaccines based on the actual science and merit of each vaccine, recommending some, while determining that others are not worth the risk for children, such as the suspect seasonal flu shot.
These doctors who do not hold extreme positions would be opposed to government-mandated vaccinations and the removal of all parental exemptions.
In this article, I am going to summarize the many doctors today who do not take the most extremist pro-vaccine position, which is probably not held by very many doctors at all, in spite of what the pharmaceutical industry, the federal government, and the mainstream media would like the public to believe.